Get the best lawn fertilizer service in all of St Charles, MO! When it comes to keeping your lawn healthy, lawn fertilizer & weed control are necessary maintenance. If weeds get out of control, grass can quickly become damaged.
Our lawn fertilizer services keep grass growing thick and strong. We also provide lawn aeration for extra protection!
When it comes to keeping your lawn healthy, weed control and lawn fertilization are necessary maintenance. If weeds get out of control, grass can quickly become damaged.
Our lawn fertilization services keep grass growing thick and strong. Sign up for our program to receive all the benefits of regular, dedicated lawn care.
Lawn Fertilization & Weed Control Program
Lawn fertilization is super easy with a professional lawn expert at GreenRx Inc! Our lawn care consultants can treat grasses like Bermudagrass, tall fescue, and Kentucky bluegrass.
Members of our lawn fertilizer service & weed control program receive regular maintenance and preventative care to keep their lawns healthy and thriving in a few simple steps. View our customized lawn fertilization and weed control plan.
- We apply granular slow-release fertilizer and spray to prevent common seasonal weeds such as crabgrass, chickweed, henbit, and deadnettle.
- We apply a second treatment of granular slow-release fertilizer and spray to keep potential weeds in check, as well as preventing dandelions.
- The third round application is a granular slow-release fertilizer and spray treats weeds, including clover and other seasonal weeds, as well as checking for turf diseases.
- Our team sprays for control of summer weeds, including spurge, and checks for and treat turf disease.
- Another round of granular slow-release fertilizer is applied to boost lawn recovery from the summer heat, as well as another preventative spray of weed control.
- Granular slow-release fertilizer is applied with weed control to prevent fall weeds, as well as treatment of any crabgrass growth.
- Pelletized lime is applied to the grass to balance the soil pH and micronutrients.
- To prepare your lawn for the colder seasons, winter fertilizer is applied to ensure grass blades maintain moisture throughout the winter.
Our lawn fertilizer is one price as part of a lawn care program we provide. To get a free estimate, please give us a call or request a quote online.
Yes! The worst time to fertilize the lawn is winter and summer. The best time to fertilize your lawn is in Early Spring and Fall seasons because of the cool weather. Summer is too hot for grass to grow and it will struggle because of that.
Great question! We recommend as part of a program 8 times a year, depending on the state your grass is in and the climate.
Do I Need To Fertilize My Lawn?
Of course! If you want a strong and green lawn, getting the best fertilization services is the way to go. Your lawn uses fertilizer to help keep the lawn healthy by developing new root growth.
But do I need weed control? Well, here is the fun part. Lawn fertilization creates strong roots that prevent weeds from coming up. Even so, we also offer weed control on top of our lawn fertilization service.
Most Common Weeds We Control With Lawn Fertilizer
There are many different kinds of weeds, and each type emerges during different seasons and under certain conditions. We spray for and control many weeds, including henbit, deadnettle, chickweed, dandelions, clover, spurge, ground ivy, and wild violets.
Why Choose Green Rx Inc.
Weed Control and Fertilizer Services?
• Our regular fertilizer and spray applications are guaranteed to remove and prevent weeds while boosting healthy growth in a safe way.
• We treat for several kinds of weeds that other companies do not, and our technicians are specially trained and equipped for fungal issues.
Commercial Weed Control and Lawn Fertilization Services
Green Rx Inc. knows that the first impressions of your business matter. That’s why we’ve designed services to keep your property or facility in perfect shape all year long!
To combat quickly spreading and hard-to-control weeds, our dedicated team applies fertilizer at the beginning of the season to boost grass growth and reduce vulnerability to weeds.
Our regularly scheduled maintenance is available all season long to maintain your strong and healthy grass! Keep your grass looking fresh and inviting with our regular maintenance services.