Tree and Shrub Insect Control Program
Our tree and shrub insect control process is simple and effective, with six rounds:
- Round 1: Application of dormant oil, also known as horticulture oil, which coats trees and shrubs and prevents eggs that were laid on branches from hatching. This application round helps manage bagworms and scale.
- Round 2-5: Each of these applications includes insecticide, fungicide, and miticide, controlling St. Charles’ and St. Louis’ main insect pests in the list below.
- Round 6: Deep root fertilization applies fertilizer by puncturing holes around the base of trees and shrubs.
Types Of Insects We Control
Green Rx Inc. services treat St. Charles, St. Louis, and the surrounding areas’ peskiest insects, including:
• Japanese Beetles
• Leaf Beetles
• Spider Mites
• Apple Scab
• and more
Why Choose Green Rx Inc.
Tree and Shrub Insect Control?
Green Rx Inc. has been a trusted lawn care and facility maintenance company since 2011, offering:
• Superior customer service
• Local knowledge of weather, pests, and other information that helps us do our best work
• A wide array of residential and commercial services and programs
Commercial Tree and Shrub Insect Control
Green Rx Inc. keeps your facility free from insects that can ruin your trees and shrubs. Make a stunning first impression on clients, employees, and vendors with a pristine landscape.